Now that the summer is here, it’s easier than ever to keep your grandkids occupied when they are visiting! As the owner of a single-family home in a 55+ clubhouse community by Judd Builders, you’ll have more time on your hands without the worries of outdoor maintenance. Whether you live at Meadow View Farms or Renaissance at Morgan Creek, there are tons of ways to spend your days with those precious kids!
Maybe you watch your grandkids while their parents work all day, or maybe you just get to see them on weekends and during holidays. Whatever the case, it’s always a good idea to have a few activities on hand to keep them interested whenever you see them. From swimming to hiking to ball games, here are five activities to keep your grandkids occupied throughout the summer.
- Swimming: Renaissance at Morgan Creek features a sparkling swimming pool where your grandkids can splash and cool off on warm days. The pool is safe and gated, with access only granted to homeowners, so you can rest assured your little ones will be safe.
- Golfing: For older kids and teens, why not take them for a round of golf? Whether you’re at Meadow View Farms or Renaissance at Morgan Creek – you’re not far from a variety of great golf courses and country clubs. There’s the Lehigh Country Club, Brookside Country Club or Saucon Valley Golf Club. Spend some quality time with your grandkids on the green.
- Go shopping: Got teen girls who love to shop? If you live at Renaissance, head over to nearby Allentown, PA for some shopping at the South Mall or the Lehigh Valley Mall in Whitehall. For a full day of shopping, Fairgrounds Square Shopping Mall and The Shoppes at Wyomissing in Reading, PA aren’t too far away from Meadow View Farms!
- Celebrate history: The Township of Oley, where Meadow View Farms is located is listed on the National Register of Historic Places – with multiple historic sites. Even as Oley has modernized, you can still find touches of the history throughout the village. Or visit historic Bethlehem, a quaint town with many museums, shops and architecture for a day trip, just 35 minutes away from Renaissance at Morgan Creek!
- Just hang out: Not sure what to do to fill an hour or two in between playing, swimming and sightseeing? Head to the community center or clubhouse at both Judd communities. It’s the perfect spot to grab lunch with the grandkids, host your little one’s birthday party or even teach your grandkids to play cards.
All of our communities are located in great areas with many nearby attractions and options for you to enjoy and also to entertain your grandkids! From indoor activities, to outdoor adventures, the opportunities for fun are endless at Meadow View Farms and Renaissance at Morgan Creek! So, how does community living sound? Call Judd Builders now to learn about our communities. Fill out our convenient online form for more information.