We love fall in Philly! Take advantage of all our great city has to offer this September by catching an Eagles game or visiting some wonderful outdoor spaces before they close!
- Go to an eagles game! October 6th vs the Jets
- There’s nothing more ‘Philadelphia’ than attending an Eagles game! On October 6th the New York Jets will come into Lincoln Financial. Get ready for a great night of Eagles chants and fun in South Philadelphia. If you live in Philadelphia, you aren’t really a resident until you’ve attended a Philly sports game!
- Go to a concert
- Throughout September & October there are a number of amazing artists performing in the Philadelphia area. Some of which include Stereolab, 90s rock band Built to Spill, and breakout star, Maggie Rogers.
- See Hamilton on stage
- If a concert isn’t your thing, but you want some excitement and great music, you should check out the critically acclaimed musical Hamilton when it comes to Philadelphia. See the musical that swept the nation in 2016 on its 3rd US tour and experience what got everyone talking about theater again. Tickets are on sale now, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Spruce Street Harbor Park until sept 29th
- Spruce Street Harbor Park does a fantastic job of transforming Spruce street into a lovely hangout for people of all ages. With food and beverages from places like Distrito, Village Burger, Sugar Shack, and the Philadelphia classic Chickie’s and Pete’s, there’s something within walking distance that everyone in the family will be happy about. While you’re browsing the park you’ll see all kinds of activities like bocce courts, ping pong tables, shuffleboard, and a number of comfortable hammocks for you and your family to enjoy. Last but not least, you’ll be able to end your night in true boardwalk style with a fresh plate of funnel cake or ice cream. Get out there soon because the park closes September 29th!
- Last Days of Center City District Restaurant Week – Ends Sept 27th!
- Center City District Restaurant Week is an annual event that over 100 restaurants in Philadelphia participate in. The event is great for people who want to get the 5-star dining experience without the 5-star price. For a week this September restaurants all across center city will be offering three-course dinner for only $35 per person and many will also offer a three-course lunch for only $20! For a date night without stretching your wallet, Restaurant Week is the perfect happy medium. You can find more information and a list of the participating restaurants
Looking for a new home to move into in Philly? Then check out Siena Place! We build many wonderful communities that fit the needs to today’s homebuyers. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to contact our sale team at 215.416.5390 or firstname.lastname@example.org! We’d love to hear from you!