Many Judd Builders homes feature beautiful walk-in closets, including Brookshire, our community of the month located in Zionsville, PA. Here are a few tips to make your closet easy to tidy and help your wardrobe stay organized and look its very best!
- Group clothes by color and style.
- Stack cubbies across the closet floor to create space for shoes.
- Make sure shelves are adjustable, and line them with smooth vinyl matting. Cut the matting to fit each shelf, and fasten it with double-sided tape.
- Dry-clean garments before storing them for the season. Sugar stains (such as wine) can set and spread over time.
- Remove dry-cleaning bags, which trap moisture; use fabric bags instead. And don’t store wool or silk in airtight containers — they need to breathe.