It’s becoming that time of the year when the weather is perfect for outdoor dining! Check out the best outdoor dining in Montgomery County to take advantage of this seasons warm temperatures and clear skies.
- Woodside Lodge offers beautiful sunset views with your open-air dining. This newly restored restaurant has a great menu with happy hours, and will host any events! Located at: 150 E. Park Ave, Schwenksville, PA 19473.
- Joseph Ambler Inn’s above average culinary skills make everything delicious. From steaks to burgers, you can enjoy everyone’s warm weather favorite foods under the outside terrace surrounded by cherry geraniums, altogether creating beautiful outdoor scenery. Located at 1005 Horsham Rd, North Wales, PA 19454.
- Farmer’s Daughter Restaurant and Bar gives customers great comfort food with quality ingredients with a newly added outdoor spaced filed with a fire pit, a bar, comfortable plush seating and water feature! Located at 1401 Morris Rd
Blue Bell, PA 19422.
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse’s outdoor patio is buzzing when the weather is right and offers tasty meals, beers and good service. A panel of televisions puts a view of the latest game or golf match while you enjoy your meal and surroundings. Located at 700 W. Dekalb Pk, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Maggianos’ Little Italy allows customers to enjoy authentic food at their outdoor seating areas to get the full Italian experience. Located at 160 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
These restaurants perfect for outdoor dining are all in the area of Judd Builders’ community, The Reserve at Creekside. Enjoy high quality meals on an awesome spring or summer day with friends and family.