Berks County has all different types of attractions suitable for a days worth of activities for visitors as well as residents of the area. There are nature parks, water and amusement parks, farms and more! Here are some of many activities offered in Berks County, which is home of two of Judd Builders’ communities, Brookshire and Meadow View Farms:
- Providing hot air balloon rides daily, The U.S. Hot Air Balloon Team glides you over the countryside, where you will be able to see the breath taking Philadelphia skyline. Schedule your hot air balloon ride with the best hot air balloon pilots in the states today!
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort not only provides beautiful scenery, but also skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing in the winter and hiking, biking, fishing, boating, tennis and golf in the spring and summer. Delicious dining spots are available to enjoy a meal while looking out at the mountain views.
- Cherry-Crest Adventure Farm allows you to engage in a variety of activities relating to agriculture. This is a great trip to take family or friends for the day to experience what goes on in a day at the farm.
- Dutch Wonderland is a place the kids will definitely love. The park contains 34 rides, a water park called Duke’s Lagoon, as well as shows and games for children. The park also has different costumed characters; Princess Brooke, Duke the dragon and the Knight.
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary is the world’s first refuge for birds of prey. Visitors travel through 8 miles of ridge and valley trails, where in the fall there’s a chance to see the hawks, eagles and falcons come by. There’s also a visitor center, bookstore and a plant garden. Open all year round!