Bucks County has a lot of delicious restaurants to choose from that will exceed anyone’s expectations; it will make you hungry just reading about them! Here are the most popular restaurants of 2016 of all kinds that have everything from high quality food to exceptional service to good prices:
- Blue Moose Restaurant and Cafe has some high ratings and reviews raving about their service and especially their food. With a menu of wide variety, it’s easy to find something that catches your eye that will also please your taste buds. The atmosphere of the restaurant is inviting, comfortable and overall, friendly. They serve meals and appetizers from tasty butternut squash soup, gnocchi with pumpkin, braised pork shank, beet/goat cheese brûlée and much much more! Address: 9 West Mechanic St., New Hope, PA 18938.
- Bowman’s Tavern is a wonderful local pub with a casual feel and great food from bar appetizers and delicious drinks to flavor packed meals. The restaurant always has talented live music at a comfortable volume that is enjoyable to listen to while you eat your meal and converse with your company. Bowman’s Tavern’s menu is simple favorites such as soups, salads, burgers and sandwiches with delicious flavors, seasonings and even a few signature twists. They also have fish and meat entrees along with a list of unique appetizers. Address: 1600 River Road, New Hope, PA 18938
- Vecchia Osteria provides high quality food and service for a great Italian experience. Everything served at this BYOB restaurant is authentic and handmade and of course, delicious. The scene here is very active and bustling, but pleasant, along with Italian food cooked to perfection. Address: 20 Richboro Road, Newtown, PA
- Honey Restaurant is a small plate, cozy feel restaurant in Doylestown that is well worth it for the flavor. The portions here are on the smaller side, but the food is a whole experience in itself. It is a must go to in the Bucks County area too good to pass up. Address: 42 Shewell Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901.
- Oishi is different than the others on this list, but just as appetizing. It is a well known local restaurants that has many revisiting customers. The Japanese Thai and Korean menu is reasonable priced with a variety of scrumptious flavors in different types of meat, fish, sushi and rice dishes. The dinner bento box is highly recommended, with a meat or fish main entree of your choice, two sides, plus rice, miso soup, or salad, which all comes out to a good portioned meal for not a lot of money. They also have a bento box for lunch with different choices. Address: 2808 South Eagle Road, Newtown, PA.
These top 2016 restaurants of Bucks County are located near Judd Builders’ communities Poet’s Walk and Renaissance at Morgan Creek for easy access to a great meal with family or friends at any time.