Decorations are an essential part of getting in the holiday spirit! Here are some small tips to get creative with in order to make your new home look extra festive for this winter holiday season with little time and effort:
- Use any extra ornaments for an ornament display. Place sparkling and colorful ornaments on a cake stand around with leaves for a beautifully simple centerpiece or table decoration.
- Greenery will surely add a festive touch in your home, whether its along a staircase or even around a doorway. This will create a very inviting atmosphere in your home. The same thing can be done with lights!
- Decorate a small articial white tree with holiday items. Candy canes, bows and mints will make a stunning display on any table.
- A festive chandelier-like decoration can be made from clustering ornaments, tying different colored bows on them and hanging them from the ceiling or door frame.
- With a simple touch of spray paint, a frosting look can be added to a wreath to transform it into a winter decoration. Put on gold or any other holiday colored leaves to add a pop of color.
- Filling a snifter with different kinds of shiny silver bells will add some sparkle to your dining room table.