Since the kitchen is such a busy place in the house, it’s easy for it to get cluttered or messy. There are easy tips and items to use in order to keep your kitchen more organized so you can find what you need quicker, and your kitchen will always look put-together!
1. Using a lazy Susan is a great way to store items out in the open, such as cooking or baking ingredients since it is an easy to clean surface.
2. Hanging items can most certainly organize your kitchen area. It is easy to hang things like aprons, oven mitts, pot holders and dish towels! This makes them easily accessible and they won’t get jumbled together such as if you were to put them in a drawer. You can do this with pots and pans too!
3. Drawer organizers can make a huge difference in your kitchen organization, especially with utensils. You can also use them for other cooking tools to make finding them less of a hassle.
4. For the pantry portion of your kitchen, stashing items over the inside of the door in see through pockets can utilize all the pantry space you have and also make it easy to see what the snack options are to grab quickly. The same idea goes with see through wire baskets inside of the pantry.
5. Plastic containers are the most difficult thing to organize for some people. There are so many lids and bottoms that it eventually takes up so much time just to find the right matches. “Filing” plastic containers and their tops in orderly zones within the same drawer can make them easier to locate
For more great tips on how to keep your kitchen organized, click here.