Enjoy the beautiful outdoors of the Lehigh Valley as the seasons begin to change! There are tons of events for everyone this fall. Check it out below!
- Sloth Meet and Greet Day
- This event is exactly what it sounds like and is also as awesome as it sounds! You have the chance to get up close and personal with one of the internet’s favorite animals, the sloth! Hosted by the Lehigh Valley Zoo, if you are there on Saturday, September 28th from 10:30 am to 11:30 am you’ll get a personal meet and greet with their two-toed sloth, Bean! You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hang with a sloth, plus, it’s a great photo-op! More information can be found
- Wag N’ Trail on the Farm
- Wag N’ Trail on the Farm is an event designed for families and friends to bring their pets and enjoy some lovely weather and an open area. Wag ‘N Trail is a free event open to the public but they are also accepting donations and all of the funds raised will support the nonprofits, Lehigh H.O.P.E. and the Friends of Johnston foundations. Along the farm there will be vendors, crafters selling art, and you’ll also be able to meet some farm animals! There will be games and activities for you and your pets, as well as a nature scavenger hunt, and raffles with lovely prizes. Come down to Camel’s Hump Farm on Sunday, September 29th and have a ball!
- Halloween Haunt Opening Day at Dorney Park
- Be there on opening day of Dorney Parks annual installation, Halloween Haunt for all the frights and fun you and your family can handle! There will be haunted mazes, scare zones, and especially scary rides, as well as monsters prowling the park. Be sure to go on the legendary rides like Steel Force, Talon, and Hydra when you want to escape the frights. If you’re up for it, take a scary stroll through the mazes like Cornstalkers, and the Chamber of Horrors, guaranteed to make you scream! For more information on tickets and attractions click
- Allentown Artsfest
- Allentown Artsfest is sponsored by the Alternative Gallery, a nonprofit for all things art. From September 27th to the 29th, Cedar Beach Park in Allentown will be full of artists displaying what they’ve made through music, dance, visual art, craft beer and delicious local food, along with craft beer and wine. This event is free to the public and very family friendly with tons of activates for the kids as well as a skate park, massive graffiti murals, multiple film screenings, and even breakdancing competitions! Starting at 11 am and lasting until 11pm this event is a great idea for the whole family, or for anyone just looking for a day of fun surrounded by art! More information can be found
If you are looking for a beautiful single-family home in the Lehigh Valley area, look no further than Brookshire and Whispering Pines. Both of these communities are perfect for families! If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to contact us! We’d love to hear from you!