If you’re ready to move out of your existing home or perhaps buy your very first home, you may be wondering if now is the right time. Have you considered new construction? There are many benefits to this choice, plus everything is brand new! Here are some reasons why it’s smart to buy a new construction home from Judd Builders, as well as timing considerations to think about:
- Build a home with a brand new design that you can add your personal style to!
- No surprises because you can preview models and check floor plans before you move in.
- You can customize different aspects of your home including kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, flooring, paint colors & more!
- Updated appliances for convenience and efficiency.
- You can choose a floor plan and layout that meets your family’s needs
- All new materials, featuring the latest building technologies and modern designs to provide years of enjoyment before you need to replace anything. Move into an older, pre-owned home and you never know what’s going to break down next.
- Energy-saving components, such as windows, HVAC, and appliances.
- Take advantage of our planned communities, which often feature swimming pools, club houses, and more. One example of this is the clubhouse at The Reserve at Creekside.
- The latest in safety features, such as circuit breakers, wiring, electric garage door openers with infrared safety detection beams, eco-friendly coolants, and carpeting and paints that have fewer VOCs.
Perhaps the best reason to build your own a new home is that YOU are the one making memories there! You’re not intruding on someone else’s memories or fixing their problems. That new home feel just can’t be achieved with a pre-owned home.
Sometimes the timing just feels right. Perhaps your finances are finally in order, you’re ready for an upgrade, your family is growing and you’re running out of space…there are many timing considerations that come into play. Timing is definitely important. If you have kids, you’ll want to consider their schooling – so moving during the summer, will help them start the new school year in the new home. The real estate market is cyclical – so when you find a good home, for the right price – then it’s your time to buy! Springtime is often the busiest time of the year to buy a home, but, with Judd Builders, we have homes for sale in a variety of communities throughout the year.
If you need help to find your new brand new home, or need even more reasons to build new, contact Judd Builders today!