Fun for the whole family in Bucks County!
- Go for a hot air balloon ride – Take the whole family on a fun adventure you’ll never forget! The fun starts on the ground, where you can help the crew assemble the balloon for launch. Be sure to bring your camera for some great shots with the crew! When the balloon is ready, you’ll climb on board to begin your flight. In the air, you’ll experience breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside including vineyards, horse farms and wildlife. check out their website!
- Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village – May 21-22, 2016 Celebrate spring at the annual Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village, where festive foods, children’s activities, pie-eating contests and a lively lineup of family entertainment are just some of the weekend’s exciting attractions. Culinary highlights include strawberries served fresh and unadorned, dipped in chocolate and deep-fried in fritters, sliced atop shortcake, baked into assorted pastries and blended up into fruit smoothies. Alongside the edible eats, an array of craftspeople will exhibit and sell their original handcrafted works. Live entertainment and family-friendly activities will also take place throughout the weekend, along with pie-eating contests that have become a tradition of this annual spring event.
- Experience outdoor art at The Michener Art Museum – The Michener Art Museum will participate in an exciting public art initiative this spring/summer! Doylestown is hosting 12 reproduction art images from the PMA installed outdoors in various locations around the borough. Guided one-hour walking tours will be offered to the community. The tours are led by specially trained Michener Art Museum docents. Tours start and finish in the Michener Art Museum Lobby.
- Visit Shadybrook Farm one of the last working farms in Bucks County, PA is THE place for family fun. Fresh produce, pick-your-own crops, gardening and nursery stock, Uncle Dave’s Homemade Ice Cream, Rose Bank Wines and more!
- Quakertown Arts Alive! May 21st, 10AM-4PM. Broad Street in downtown Quakertown will be transformed into a festival of artists, crafters, jewelers, musicians, food vendors, activities, and so much more. This free, annual festival, now in its 16h year, features over 100 juried exhibitors and has something for everyone of every age. True treasures and unique finds can be found up and down East and West Broad Street, which will be dotted with unique food vendors, artists and crafters, and fun and informational booths. All the local merchants open their doors and invite you to browse their offerings, event specials, and extra goodies. raindate May 22
Enjoy! All events located near our communities- Poet’s Walk and Renaissance at Morgan Creek.