Spring fairs and festivals of all kinds are coming to Bucks County next month for a chance to get outside and participate in unique activities. Make your plans to visit the ones you’re most interested in this April:
- Earth Day Festival is all about the environment and celebrating the beauty of nature. Spend some time outside at this festival in its Organic Garden or see the amount of emissions your car is producing and learn about environmental programs. There will be many vendors at the festival along with activities, presentations, demos, contests and more! It’s on April 16th from 10 am to 4 pm at 2877 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938. Admission is free!
- Sacred Arts Festival offers you to be able to experience religious art in the making. Demonstrators will use ink, glass, paint and music to create beautiful pieces. You can also learn about stone carving, see a sand mandala created right before your eyes, take in the amazing view from Glencairn’s tower and sit in the Castle Cafe when you please. There are no wheelchairs beyond the first floor. No backpack-style baby carriers. Photography for private use is permitted. No flash, tripods, selfie-sticks or videography. Don’t miss out on a truly one of a kind experience with the impressive art! Taking place on April 24th from 1 pm to 5 pm at Glencairn Museum, 1001 Cathedral Road, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
- Admission: $10 adults, $8 seniors/students with ID. Free for members and children 3 and under.
- Spring Fling is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a day outside celebrating the beginning of the spring season with Peddler’s Village’s gorgeous landscaping, entertainment, food, and shopping! There will be children’s crafts, local flower and garden centers, home improvement displays as well as seasonal crafters. You can also view demonstrations, live musical acts throughout the Village learn the most recent tips on how to spruce up home and garden for spring and purchase plants, crafts and accessories. Peddler’s Village shops will feature new and trendy spring fashion and merchandise. Not to mention everyone can enjoy the delicious treats from the food carts around the Village. Spring Fling will take place on April 16th and 17th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sunday at Peddler’s Village, Rtes 202 and 263, Lahaska, PA 18931. Admission and parking are free!
- The 3rd Annual Bucks County GardenFest is another celebration for the spring season! Here you can view beautiful shadowbox displays made by nature centers, parks and gardens in Bucks County. You can also be apart of educational seminars and workshops and learn from the Bucks County garden experts. The fairs schedule on various days can be found on the Visit Bucks County Website. It will be taking place from April 11 to May 13, recurring daily from 9 am to 5 pm at Bucks County Visitor Center, 3207 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020. Admission is free to attend.
Be apart of all the spring fairs and festivals Bucks County has to offer, all located near Judd Builders’ communities Renaissance at Morgan Creek and Poet’s Walk to be able to bring family and friends to the events you please with ease! They’re a great way to get outside in the nice weather and start to enjoy the springtime.