Chestnut Hill is a pleasant area to visit with a lot of shopping, food, attractions and not as obvious, delicious breakfast and brunch spots! It’s the perfect place to spend the day and start it off with a tasty meal at any of these restaurants:
- With unique twists on classic comfort food, White Dog Cafe serves delicious meals of lunch, brunch, dinner and dessert from their constantly changing menu so you never get bored of it. Items on their brunch menu have been described as “to die for,” not to mention their decor consists of pictures of dogs all over the restaurant! Located at 3420 Sansom St., Philadelphia, PA 19104. Phone number (215) 386-9224
- At Point of Destination Cafe, quality is key. From fresh brewed coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice to good ingredients put into crowd favorites like chicken and waffles along with red and green pepper hash browns, this brunch spot is a must go to. In addition to their superb menu, the atmosphere is relaxing and friendly to be able to enjoy your meal. Located at The Upsal Train Station, Philadelphia, PA 19119.
Phone number (267) 437-3839
- Night Kitchen is a little bakery in the center of Mount Airy. They serve a small menu of sandwiches and breakfast burritos along with muffins and scones. The food and drinks are reasonably priced and cleverly the store puts frozen coffee cubes in your iced coffee to prevent it from getting watered down! Located at 7725 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19118. Phone number (215) 248-9235
- Roller’s Express-O is a family owned business with a cozy atmosphere and amazing dishes including their popular 3 grain pancakes, Nutella stuffed french toast and more! Located at 8341 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19118. Phone number (215) 247-7715
- Mel’s Kitchen is a small brunch spot with a condensed menu, but with quite the variety of food to choose from. Although it is small, many people rave about the friendly service and flavorful food. Located at 5001 Umbria St., Philadelphia, PA 19128. Phone number (215) 487-2020