There are endless shopping areas in Bucks County that are perfect for finding one of a kind pieces of clothing, jewelry, furniture, art, food and more. Here are some of the most popular places to shop in the Bucks County area worth visiting:
- Peddler’s Village is a fun place to walk around and browse in the various stores. Local shops range from art galleries and antique shops to boutiques, gift shops, winery and distillery outlets, candy stores, etc. Peddler’s Village has quite the variety, definitely a good place to spend your day for some entertaining shopping.
- Quakertown Farmer’s Market serves tons of fresh, good quality food of all kinds. The market has great meat vendors, fresh fruit, baked goods and different shops to find just about anything you’re looking for.
- Casa Casale will make you feel like you’ve went to Italy. This place is a food lovers’ heaven with endless delicious Italian imports. It is located in Peddler’s Village and will surely give you a true taste of Italy.
- Neshaminy Mall, also home of the AMC Movie Theatre, is a good sized mall with a lot to choose from between food and stores. You can also see a movie while you’re there to get some shopping done.
- In New Hope, Netherfield Gallery features the artwork of Jessie Krause. Her pieces are a pleasure to look at, not to mention affordable.
The Bucks County area is home of Judd Builders’ communities Poet’s Walk and Renaissance at Morgan Creek for all of the residents to enjoy for a day trip or pick up any necessities. Spend the day shopping with friends and family on a weekend to find great food and items to bring home.