Thanksgiving is just two weeks away, which means winter holiday events will be starting to fill everyone’s calendars! Bucks County has a handful of events coming up this holiday season that people of all ages are welcomed to enjoy. Here is a guide for what events will be taking place in the near future and will continue until the winter holidays:
- Shady Brooke Farms is having their 21st annual holiday light show, presented by PECO Energy. Families can view the lights from the warmth and comfort of their own car and drive through to see the various spectacular light displays of favorite holiday characters and festive images. The lights will begin on November 21st and sparkle until January 10th.
- Pennsbury Manor has their traditional Holly Nights Event from December 3rd to 4th where people can sit by warm bonfires listening to carolers and take a candlelit tour of the historic Manor House built by Pennsylvania’s founder, William Penn.
- At the popular Peddler’s Village, The Grand Illumination Celebration will kick off the holiday season on November 21st. One million lights will be on display which will be shown throughout the holidays, as well as the Gingerbread House Display consisting of locally made architectural works of art.
- The Bucks County Visitor Center is hosting their 10th Annual Bucks County Holiday Tree Fest, in which 25 individually themed trees each designed by a local non-profit organization. During the six-week celebration taking place from November 24th to January 4th, people are welcomed to view all the decorated trees, visit Santa Claus for photos and enjoy musical entertainment.
- On weekends until January 10th, Byer’s Choice offers a beautiful Christmas workshop showing over 250 nativities along with Christmas cookies and juice. Mrs. Claus will make an appearance on November 29th from 1 pm to 4:30 pm where kids can make reindeer food and write letters to Santa.
There are so many wonderful events in Bucks County to choose from this upcoming holiday season!