Fall is here, and there are plenty of ways to decorate your home to look festive for the season! Utilizing fall colors and items can help make the rooms in your house look warm and inviting this fall. Here are tips to get you started:
- An interesting way to use fall plants is with a glass flower cover display. Use the glass cover to contain pumpkin, squash and a twig of ginkgo over a bed of moss for a beautiful decorative terrarium!
- Go beyond mums by creating a unique arrangement with a blend of vegetables, fruits, berries and widely varied flowers. Small gourds, cabbage heads and pears are a nice touch.
- Use a clear glass container to hold a fall colored candle, but bury it popcorn kernels or other seasonal materials, including candy corn!
- You can use small vases, or even beakers, to display an assortment of colorful leaves instead of flowers. You can use fresh or pressed leaves, or artificial ones if you don’t want to worry about changing them before they brown.
- Create an orange and white center piece using white pumpkins wrapped in bittersweet vine. This would make a great centerpiece or decoration around and outside the house.
For even more creative fall decorating ideas, click here!