Come aboard Patriot Harbor Lines to experience Philadelphia by boat! Cruising from 24th St and Walnut on the Schuylkill River to Columbus Blvd and Walnut (Penn’s Landing) on the Delaware River, this relaxing 1.5-1.75 hour cruise is running on various dates until the end of October for $30.00.
During this route you will travel from the Schuylkill River to Penn’s Landing on the Delaware River and the highlights of this scenic trip across town include:
- The Schuylkill Banks and Center City
- Bartram’s Garden, Gray’s Ferry and the mud flats of the tidal Schuylkill River
- Thirteen historically significant bridges
- The Industrial Areas of South Philadelphia
- The Navy Yard District and the ships that call it home including the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy
- The waterfronts of Philadelphia’s New Jersey neighbors including Woodbury, Westville, Gloucester City and Camden
- The S.S. United States, the Battleship New Jersey and Philadelphia’s working waterfont
- Penn’s Landing and its historic ships the Moshulu, Olympia and Gazela
The crew will be relaxing with you along the way, playing some music and willing to answer any questions customers may have. Guests are welcomed to have an ice-cold adult beverage along the way as well.
The trip does not end at the start location but don’t worry, a quick SEPTA ride from 2nd and Market Street can take you back down to 30th and Market Street.
For dates and times to schedule your Philadelphia experience by boat, click here.