If you’re looking to enjoy some fresh air and browse local arts and crafts be sure to check out Chestnut Hill’s Annual Home and Garden Festival on Sunday, May 3rd from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There will be over 150 gardeners and artists will showcasing their wares along Germantown Avenue. These are just a few of the activities you can enjoy at the festival:
- Lush orchids, potted & hanging baskets, and garden sculptures
- Handmade jewelry, art, furniture, quilts, and collectibles
- Boutique shopping in Chestnut Hill’s one-of-a-kind shops
- Dining al fresco and fun festival foods
- Amusement rides, arts and crafts, and face painting for kids
Stop by with your family, children, friends and neighbors to experience the outdoor atmosphere and take part in the festivities!